1400 Years of Suspicion
Written by Terresa Monroe-Hamilton
Published on November 6, 2011
"Standing Together: American Jewish and Muslim religious leaders routinely work together."
The first thing to catch my eye in the September 30 issue of the FORWARD was an article by journalist Nathan Guttmann, "American Jews and Muslims work together...," and the photograph and caption, "Standing Together: American Jewish and Muslim religious leaders routinely work together. That's a big change from the past, when they often viewed one another with suspicion."
Was that all he could say about 1400 years of "brutality without mercy, invasions, wreaking ruin, slavery, violent destruction, calamity, razed to the ground, pillaged for booty" — descriptions taken from books on Islamic history. Suspicion? And should we refer to the annihilated 270 million people and their cultures as Casualties? And what should we call those who created the corpses, severed the heads, and took women and children into forced slavery? Suspects?
There are no moderates in Islam, neither can there be. The Koran is not a Bible and there is no Golden Rule; 81% is devoted to killing the infidel — any non-Muslim. Islam is filled with instructions for its own proliferation, its preservation, protection, and replicated fidelity. It commands its followers to create a government that supports it and provides permission and methods to spread religion by war. Lands must be conquered; people converted or slaughtered, and women subordinated to avoid domestic rebellion. The religion provides inspiration, motivation, and unity. With one exception — Spain and the Spaniards' reconquest of their own land in 1492 — there has never been another Islam-invaded country that was able to return to its previous culture.
These are the steps of Islamization:
Stage I of Islamic Conquests begins with Infiltration.
- Migration: Muslims have migrated to America en masse, as they have in Europe. There are already pockets of neighborhoods in which they live apart from others, intentionally establishing their isolation with exclusively Muslim schools. Previous waves of immigrants brought people who eagerly assimilated to become proud Americans.
- Appeal for Humanitarian tolerance: From severely intolerant lands, they begin their appeal for tolerance. America had already learned to accept the "tired, the poor, the huddled masses yearning to breathe free." The "melting pot" welcomed new immigrants who lived adjacent to and among each other, and the children became Americans together. But the Muslim strategy is to demand special privileges, such as inviting the Muslim Brotherhood-affiliate, Muslim Student Union, into a Catholic-University, rather than assimilate or attend secular schools, to break down the existing system.
- Revise history: Muslims attempt to portray Islam as a religion of peace, and the Muslims as victims of misunderstanding or racism (they're not a race). History books are revised in America so as to secrete Islam's true jihadist history, just as Muslims have built mosques over razed churches, synagogues and temples to eliminate them from memory.
- High Muslim birthrate is encouraged in host countries to increase Muslim population The US Muslim populoation increased greatly in the 20th century, due to rising immigration and conversion, and a comparively high birth rate. In 2005, nearly 96,000 people from Islamic countries became legal permanent United States residents than in any previous year.
- Mosques are used to spread hate of the host country and culture. There are more than 2,000 mosques in America, and Muslims, led by Imam Rauf, are working hard to use our laws to establish a caliphate, by constructing a rabat-style mosque of conquest on Ground Zero, designed to house a war room, resting places for jihadists, and not one with the typically round configuration for prayer. Rauf also threatened that if he did not build his mosque there, "the Islamists might getviolent."
- Islamophobia: Threats of Islamophobia, already prevalent, are used as a means of controling our speech. Citizens are discouraged/forbidden from mentioning certain words for fear of offending — not identifying terrorists, no media attention to jihad attacks worldwide or local. Our media has failed to alert us to the 17,000+ jihadist attacks worldwide since 9/11, including the numerousChristian villages burned to the ground, the Muslims who attacked and carved a Star of David into the back of a pro-Israel Iraqi poet in St. Louis, or the US universities that do little to discourage hate crimes on campus. Now CAIR (Council on American-Islamic Relations) and the Muslim Brotherhood are in control of what our media may announce/write, and the Obama administration is pulling back all training manuals used for law enforcement material and national security that refer to Islam, deemed offensive to Muslims, thereby eliminating the ability to name those who endanger our national security.
- Lawfare: Threats of legal action for perceived discrimination, to criminalize honest discussion on Islamic texts and teachings of violence — using libel and defamation laws as weapons to intimidate democracy into silence. And the publisher who bowed to threats, did not produce his book that contained cartoons about Muhammad.
- Offers of interfaith dialogue to indoctrinate non-Muslims. These are perceived by many to be a form of outreach, such as reported by Nathan Guttman. However, one of the rabbis in attendance was Rabbi Eric Yoffie, past-president of the Union for Reform Judaism, a branch that has been known to affiliate with J Street, whose solutions for peace are considered by most Israelis to be suicidal. They purport to speak for most American Jews, and claim to be pro-Israel, yet they receive their financial support from George Soros, pro-Palestinians, pro-Iranians, and have never taken a pro-Israel position on anything.
The next stages of the Islamization of America would be:
Stage 2: Consolidation of Power,
Stage 3: Open war with Leadership and Culture
Stage 4: Totalitarianism, Islamic 'theocracy" and
The full implementation of Sharia.
So what is it about this kind of conquest that this journalist fails to understand? What will it take for the media and many of our population to acknowledge that Stage 2 is at hand?
|© Tabitha Korol
About the author:
Tabitha Korol, who began her political writing with letters to the editor after her retirement, earned an award from CAMERA (Committee on Accuracy in Middle East Reporting in America) "in recognition of outstanding letter-writing in 2009 to promote fair and factual reporting about Israel." She was cited as one of America's modern-day, articulate, patriotic women in Frederick William Dame's Three American Fur Hat Fighters for Freedom. Her essays have appeared on RightTruth, RenewAmerica, NewMediaJournal, JewishIndy, Israel's Arutz Sheva, and others. She revised a book of Holocaust survivors' accounts for publication, and proofreads/edits for a monthly city newsletter.